It is very important that all parents/carers sign up to www.parentmail.co.uk to receive texts/letters from school and to pay online for your child's lunch money, school trips and to purchase any school items, for example school tie, books or swipe ID card.
Hillcrest School is committed to ensuring parents are kept informed on all the exciting events and activities that occur in school. We use a system called ParentMail to communicate with our parents/carers. You can use your ParentMail account from your computer, IPAD or the free ParentMail App on your mobile phone.
We will keep you informed of the following via ParentMail:-
ParentMail - Text/Communications
- Emergency/school closure information will be sent by text message.
- Receive messages, newsletters and school letters via email.
- Keep up to date with school events and information.
ParentMail - Paying for school items
- Hillcrest school is a cashless school so students do not bring money into school but parents can pay for school items via ParentMail.
- Top up your child's lunch money so that they can use their swipe card to purchase food and drinks in the school dining hall.
- Pay for items online e.g. all school trips, school ties, revision books, swipe cards, stationary.
- On ParentMail you will also be able to view the items that your child has purchased in the school canteen.
- We want to encourage healthy eating so by adding money to your child's swipe card for them to purchase food in the school dining hall prevents them from buying junk food at shops.
Not registered for ParentMail yet?
Registering on ParentMail is simple, all you need to do is make sure that we have your most up-to-date email address and mobile phone number and just activate your account when you are sent a registration link.
Please contact the school and request a ParentMail link to activate an account. You will then be sent a link to click on via text or email to register for ParentMail and activate your account.
Need access to the Internet to use ParentMail?
We provide an Internet access point in the school reception area for you to come into school to use ParentMail online if needed.
Need any further information or help?
If you need any additional information or assistance, please use the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp where support is at hand to get started through simple step by step guides or please contact the school on 0121 464 3172 or email@example.com and we will help you get set up or answer any questions you may have.