PAUSE Support Agency
We are aware that this period is very challenging emotionally for young people. Please see below details about a support agency called PAUSE and information about the provision they have in place in response to Covid-19.
- The Digbeth drop in service has closed until further notice, but they are operating a temporary telephone and email service in its place.
- PAUSE are offering a call back service for young people under 25 years of age, who have a Birmingham GP.
- PAUSE are also supporting families with Birmingham GPs who want support around a child/young person under 25 years of age.
- Their calls offer brief interventions including a listening ear, self-help strategies and skills/techniques for managing difficult situations and feelings.
- Their opening hours are 10.00am-6.00pm, seven days a week (via telephone or email)
If young people or parents wish to access this service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 841 4470. PAUSE will arrange for one of the team to call you back. For more information do check their website on https://www.forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/
As always please remember that you can access additional support or advice from the school safeguarding team by emailing email@example.com or ringing 07538245067.
Mr S Connor-Hemming