School Priorities 2021-22
To ensure every student achieves their full academic and social potential.
Make sure that teaching consistently challenges and motivates all students by:
1. Ensuring the use of assessment information matches tasks to all students’ needs and abilities;
2. Ensuring that teaching is responsive;
3. Ensuring that teachers ask a large number of questions to check for understanding;
4. Improving students own independent learning skills;
5. Ensuring that actionable feedback enables all students to make further progress.